Gabriel

Gabriel
my buck

newest kids

newest kids
little boys

lazy days

lazy days
eating around pond

Search This Blog

Green Jean

Green Jean

wrecked truck

wrecked truck
good bye ole friend

Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010

What a day!!! I fed the 5 kittens and then went out and fed the goats. I had to check the one doe whose leg was bitten by my terrier.  Then I made my broccoli salad for my circle dinner. . Then I went back and check on the little doe.
Went to see a doc and she said, no wheat, no dairy, no sugar.... Soo got to try this and see if I can get better.
Then home fed kittens and went out to check on little doe. Couldn't find her anywhere. Finally I saw the mom and another kid looking at this old truck . There she was, under it, right in the middle. Finally got her out and clean up her leg.
I just had time to get my salad and off I went.
Home, checked on little doe, her name is Callie. Inside and fed kittens.  Now I am ready for bed....

No comments:

Post a Comment