Gabriel

Gabriel
my buck

newest kids

newest kids
little boys

lazy days

lazy days
eating around pond

Search This Blog

Green Jean

Green Jean

wrecked truck

wrecked truck
good bye ole friend

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Hot days and no energy

I am tired of sweating at 8 am. I am going to clean out the barn in the am with my two boys helpers.
I have two does that I had to use chemical wormers, they got thin overnight, or so it seems. One is doing better than the other.
I bought two new does and I am very impressed by them. I will breed them in the Spring with my new buck.
I have to take some bucks to the meat market. One looks good but no one wants him. He is 75% Kiko
I had a car wreck and lost my truck . Trying to find a replacement is driving me crazy. And fighting with insurance. Plus going to doc over my knee that hit the dase. It is stiff and hard to work the way I need to.
Got to hit the sack so I can get up early to beat some heat

2 comments:

  1. I hope things start getting better for you. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, i want to be a better goat herder like you guys....I am trying to do too much at one time. I have a 100 yr house that i working on and learning more about my goats, donkeys, horse and long horns.

    ReplyDelete