Gabriel

Gabriel
my buck

newest kids

newest kids
little boys

lazy days

lazy days
eating around pond

Search This Blog

Green Jean

Green Jean

wrecked truck

wrecked truck
good bye ole friend

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter snow again

It is so much snow again. This is the 3rd time this winter and there is alot of winter left.
I sold the Long horns to a family that raise beef. And they took my bottle babies, that were spoiled rotten. They have an 8 yr old to play with them,..
The goats are expecting extra food. Hay is enough but the does are pregnant so I am a ole softy. 
It is great to walk outside and the goats called out to me.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when the animals call to me too. My horse Rusty calls hello evey time I come home from work. I consider him my greeting horse. Love your pics!

    ReplyDelete